We value your privacy.
This Notice describes how we protect, collect, use, and share customer information. Customer information means all nonpublic information related to an identified individual, which is sometimes called personally identifiable information. Customer information does not include anonymized data or de-identified data, which do not identify an individual.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Cascade Crest Insurance’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://cascadecrestinsurance.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect Cascade Crest customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information within the Cascade Crest family of companies unless:
- you expressly authorize it; or
- it is permitted or required by law; or
- your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so.
- We may share customer information and permit others to use that information if you give us your consent, it is necessary to complete a transaction you request, or it is otherwise permitted by law.
- We handle information about former and prospective customers the same as existing customers
We Protect Customer Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect customer information and to comply with federal and state laws. In addition, we review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security.
We retain customer information for legal, auditing, regulatory, and business purposes.
Customer Information We Collect
We collect customer information in different ways. For example, we gather information from:
- applications and other forms related to our products and through conversations with Cascade Crest representatives, including our agents.
- use of cascadecrestinsurance.com, our mobile sites
andapplications, our social media sites and applications.
- transactions or experiences with us, such as payments, underwriting, and claims.
- Third parties, including consumer reporting agencies that provide us with information such as driving records, claim histories, and credit information.
How We Use Customer Information
We use customer information, sometimes including consumer report information, to do things such as:
- underwrite and rate your policies and accounts.
- process your claims.
- protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- provide proper billing.
- confirm your identity and service your policies and accounts.
- enhance your customer experience and improve our products and services.
- offer you other insurance and financial services products.
- develop and offer new products and services.
- develop either anonymized data or de-identified data by making reasonable efforts to remove personally identifiable information
sothe information is no longer customer information. We develop this data for certain purposes, such as analysis to understand more about our customers and our industry, or for other commercial purposes as permitted by law. We share and use this data within our agency, with third party service providers, or with other unaffiliated entities.
- perform other activities as required or permitted by law.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How We Share Customer Information
We share customer information, including information about our transactions with you (such as payments) and experiences with you (such as an auto claim) to help meet your product and service needs. We share customer information inside or outside our agency:
- for our everyday business purposes, for public policy purposes, and as permitted (such as with consent or as necessary to complete a transaction you request) or required by law.
- as needed, to handle your claim. For example, we may share name, address, and coverage information with an auto body shop to speed up repairs on auto damage claims.
- with consumer reporting agencies, for example, during the underwriting process.
- with companies that perform marketing or other services for us or with whom we have joint marketing agreements. These agreements allow us to provide a broader selection of insurance and financial products to you.
- as needed, to protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions and in connection with the investigation, establishment, and defense of legal rights.
Please contact your agent for name/address changes or policy/coverage questions. If you have questions about our privacy, you may contact us by :
- Writing to us via mail at Cascade Crest Insurance P.O. Box 777, Clatskanie OR 97016
- By phone 503-728-4391
- By email: email@example.com
About the Website & The
Software We Use
This website is built and powered by WordPress. We use the following plugins to run this site:
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2019.
Contact Us Today
Questions? Send us a message and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Address: 225 E Columbia River Hwy,
Clatskanie, OR 97016
Phone: (503) 728-4391
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 777, Clatskanie OR 97016
Address: 52381 S Columbia River Hwy,
Scappoose, OR 97056
(Inside Wauna FCU)
Phone: (503) 543-5636
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 777, Clatskanie OR 97016